Microsoft Inks Pact With Uno Minda for Vehicle Technologies
Microsoft will help Uno Minda to develop technologies that will bring together artificial intelligence (AI) and advanced machine learning and the Internet of Things (IoT) .
Photo for representative purpose only (Photo: Renault)
Auto component maker Uno Minda Group has tied up with Microsoft India to offer connected vehicle technologies for the automotive industry.
Minda iConnect, the connected vehicle and telematics arm of Uno Minda Group, today inked a strategic pact with Microsoft India in this regard. "With this collaboration, Uno Minda and Microsoft aim to enhance in-vehicle connectivity and efficiency to provide an enriched driving experience to automotive users in the country," the auto component maker said in a statement.
As part of the deal, Microsoft will help Uno Minda to develop technologies that will bring together artificial intelligence (AI), advanced machine learning and the Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities on the Microsoft Azure cloud. These technologies will help create highly personalised, smart and safer driving experience for vehicle drivers.
"This partnership puts in place the right building blocks as we aim to connect millions of vehicles across passenger and commercial segments," Minda iConnect CEO Ravi Jakhodia said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli to Skip County Stint, Will Undergo Fitness Test on June 15
- 5 Reasons to Buy The OnePlus 6 Over Samsung Galaxy S9
- IPL 2018: 'Deeply Hurt' Kohli Apologises for RCB's Forgettable Season
- Cargo Review: Martin Freeman Breathes New Life Into Netflix's Aussie Zombie Flick
- Ramazan 2018: 5 Science-Backed Ways How Intermittent Fasting Benefits Everyone