Mulayam Singh Yadav's Son Drives a Lamborghini Huracan Worth Rs 5 Crore, Video Goes Viral
Mulayam Singh Yadav's son, Prateek Yadav, drives a sportscar that goes to a top speed of 325 km/h.
Even as the elder son Akhilesh Yadav and father Mulayam Singh continue to slug it out over the Samajwadi Party symbol 'Cycle', the junior Yadav, Prateek, fancies a different set of wheels.
A video of Prateek driving an Italian sportscar - a Lamborghini Huracan has gone viral on social media platforms and has become the talk of the town.
Prateek, Mulayam's younger son from his second marriage to Sadhana Gupta, is seen revving 5200cc 10-cylinder engine that can take the supercar to a top speed of around 325 km/h. The Lamborghini Huracan is also claimed to go from 0-100 km/h in a matter of just 3.2 seconds.
The base variant of the Huracan starts at a price tag of Rs 2.99 crore (ex-showroom, Delhi) and the LP 610-4 Avio costs 3.71 crore (ex-showroom, Delhi), and will cost somewhere around the Rs 5 crore mark on road.
Now that's a passion worth having and a car worth making a video of.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Taylor Swift Weighs in on Game of Thrones Finale and Daenerys Targaryen's Fate
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Ever Goal