New Bajaj Platina 100 Kick Start Launched at Rs 40,500
The Bajaj Platina 100 Kick Start also gets Combi Braking System (CBS).
Bajaj Platina KS. (Image: Bajaj)
Bajaj Auto has launched the Platina 100 Kick Start (KS) at Rs 40,500 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Platina is known for Bajaj's ‘ComforTec' and DTS-i technology. The new Kick Start variant of the Bajaj Platina gets CBS (Combi Brake System) as well. The Platina KS is available in two colour options - Ebony black with silver decals, and Cocktail wine red.
Bajaj says that the new Platina 100 KS gives 20% less jerks, due to its ‘ComforTec’ technology which consists of longer front and back suspension, rubber footpads, directional tyres, and a spring soft seat for better comfort. It also gets a LED DRL headlamp and body graphics.
Commenting on the introduction of the new variant, Sarang Kanade, President Motorcycle Business said “Platina is known for delivering supreme comfort along with great mileage to commuters. With the introduction of the Platina 100KS, we are now able to offer great value at an unbeatable price point."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- DDCA to Name Stand After Virat Kohli in Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 9.0 Review: Slickest Evolution of Versatile Fitness Shoes
- Flipkart Begins Roll-out of Video Service: Here is Everything You Need to Know
- Netflix Reveals Why Pankaj Tripathi Was the Perfect Choice for 'Guruji' in 'Sacred Games' 2
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead