New Jawa Motorcycle to be Unveiled by Mahindra's Classic Legends on November 15
The 293cc liquid cooled single cylinder engine has been developed through a collaboration between the group's R&D centre in Pune and technical centre in Varese, Italy.
The 293cc liquid cooled single cylinder engine that will power Jawa Motorcycles. (Image: Jawa)
View this post on Instagram
Look who’s back! Well, the Jawa never really went away, it was just out taking a bit of a ride! Read more about the engine: (Link in bio) #jawa #jawamotorcycles #engine #classiclegends #jawaisback #classicmotorcycles #classicbikes #jawaengine #motorcycles #biker #retro #vintage #justjawa #newjawa #modernclassic #bignews #staytuned #announcement #enginereveal #news #oldmeetsnew #india #classic
Earlier, Classic Legends had unveiled a 293cc liquid cooled single cylinder engine that will power the soon-to-be-launched Jawa motorcycles. The engine has been developed from the ground up through a collaboration between the group's R&D centre in Pune and technical centre in Varese, Italy.
Furthermore, the classic exhausts have been tuned to recreate the note of the classic 2-stroke engines seen on Jawa and Yezdi motorcycles of yesteryear. Mahindra's Classic Legends is expected to position the bike to compete with Royal Enfield in India.
Recommended For You
- Rajinikanth's 2.0 Puts Up Strong Total in Weekend 2, Sushant-Sara's Kedarnath Holds Well
- Mowgli Movie Review: Netflix's Version of Rudyard Kipling's Book is Dull
- Sara Ali Khan: Had My Mom Not Liked Kedarnath’s Narration, I’d Have Done It Anyway
- #SeduceMeIn4Words: This Hashtag Has Got Twitter Looking Out for Mr or Ms Write
- Xiaomi Poco F1 Gets Permanent Price Cut of Rs 1,000; Now Starts at Rs 19,999
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s