New Jawa Motorcycle to be Unveiled by Mahindra's Classic Legends on November 15
The 293cc liquid cooled single cylinder engine has been developed through a collaboration between the group's R&D centre in Pune and technical centre in Varese, Italy.
The 293cc liquid cooled single cylinder engine that will power Jawa Motorcycles. (Image: Jawa)
View this post on Instagram
Look who’s back! Well, the Jawa never really went away, it was just out taking a bit of a ride! Read more about the engine: (Link in bio) #jawa #jawamotorcycles #engine #classiclegends #jawaisback #classicmotorcycles #classicbikes #jawaengine #motorcycles #biker #retro #vintage #justjawa #newjawa #modernclassic #bignews #staytuned #announcement #enginereveal #news #oldmeetsnew #india #classic
Earlier, Classic Legends had unveiled a 293cc liquid cooled single cylinder engine that will power the soon-to-be-launched Jawa motorcycles. The engine has been developed from the ground up through a collaboration between the group's R&D centre in Pune and technical centre in Varese, Italy.
Furthermore, the classic exhausts have been tuned to recreate the note of the classic 2-stroke engines seen on Jawa and Yezdi motorcycles of yesteryear. Mahindra's Classic Legends is expected to position the bike to compete with Royal Enfield in India.
Recommended For You
- Natalie Portman's Avengers Endgame Premiere Appearance Has Fans Guessing About Jane Foster's Return
- PUBG Mobile: Here's How to Collect Special Easter Eggs and What do They do
- Of Avengers and Us: How MCU Convinced Me That Aliens Exist
- This Indian YouTuber Travelled to UK to Watch PewDiePie's Deleted Diss Track
- IPL 2019 | In Numbers: Kuldeep Yadav's Poor Form a Concern for India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s