New Mercedes-AMG A 35 Sedan Unveiled, Gets More Performance and Space
Derived from the AMG A35 launched at the end of 2018, this sedan model is notable both for its performance and a large amount of space.
The new Mercedes-AMG A 35 Saloon features the same 306hp engine as the original AMG A35 revealed in 2018. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Mercedes has unveiled a new, more muscled version of its A-Class. Derived from the AMG A35 launched at the end of 2018, this sedan model is notable both for its performance and a large amount of space. After revealing the AMG A35 at the Paris Motor Show in 2018, Mercedes presents the "saloon" model, a sedan model with a much larger trunk. The engine of the AMG A 35 4MATIC Saloon has the same 2.0L 306hp four-cylinder turbo.
Combined with a double-clutch transmission and all-wheel drive, this provides excellent performance, 0-60mph in just 4.8 seconds and a maximum speed of 155mph. The vehicle features more space inside the cab and the trunk, which has a capacity of 420 litres compared to 370 for the A35 AMG.
This model benefits from the latest advances made by Mercedes, including the MBUX multimedia system which can be voice-controlled using the request "Hey Mercedes." The price and availability are yet to be announced.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Has Some New Features For iPhone Users And You Can Use Them Now
- Big Little Lies Actor Zoe Kravitz Joins Robert Pattinson's The Batman as Catwoman
- Second Innings: Irfan Pathan, Harbhajan Singh to Debut in Tamil Cinema
- 'Respect Culture': Woman Arrested for Wearing Bikini That Was Too 'Revealing'
- Abhijit Banerjee, Esther Duflo Winning the Nobel Prize Together is #CoupleGoals