Next-Generation Mahindra Thar Spied in India
The next-generation Mahindra Thar was seen on test in Coimbatore. The spy images reveal a wider body stance and a new front end as well.
Mahindra has been busy this year with two new cars launches and the reveal of the XUV300 nameplate. However, spy shots of one of its most popular offerings in the off-road/lifestyle segment - the Thar have emerged online. The next-generation Thar was seen on test in Coimbatore. The spy images reveal a wider body stance and a new front end as well.
Despite the camouflage, the car is recognizable as the Thar. However, the newer version does look wider. The same old-school Jeep styling has been carried over from the previous model. There is a fabric top present with side steps. Apart from this, the test vehicle appears to have testing equipment mounted at the back, near the exhaust pipe tip.
The next-generation Mahindra Thar is expected to have up-to-date safety features and emissions standards. The new That is also expected to be based on a new chassis. According to the spy images, the new Thar could have independent suspension at the front. The next-generation could possibly make its debut at the 2020 Auto Expo.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Arriving on October 23, Here’s Everything we Know
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Meets Pilot Who Built a 6-Seater Aircraft on His Terrace
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Your New OnePlus TV Could Cost as Low as Rs 53,069
- Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Get Samsung’s The Frame QLED Smart TV at Rs 72,000
- OnePlus TVs Will Get The Netflix App Soon, But We Don’t Know Exactly When