Nissan India to Increase Prices Across Datsun and Nissan Range From January 2018
Recently, in the J.D Power 2017 India Customer Service Index (CSI) Study, Nissan and Datsun have been ranked among top 6 auto companies in India for customer satisfaction.
Nissan Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
Nissan Group of India has announced a price revision across its Nissan and Datsun range of models. The prices of Nissan and Datsun models will rise by up to Rs 15,000/- effective January 1, 2018.
Jerome Saigot, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. said, “With the rise in input and manfucaturing costs, Nissan has decided for a price hike across all Nissan and Datsun models with effect from January 1, 2018. The revised pricing will help us to optimize our manufacturing efficiencies and continue to serve our customers pan India.”
Recently, in the J.D Power 2017 India Customer Service Index (CSI) Study, Nissan and Datsun have been ranked among top 6 auto companies in India for customer satisfaction. Datsun redi-GO has been ranked among the top 3 cars in the entry compact segment by J.D. Power 2017 India Initial Quality Study.
Also Watch: Isuzu MU X vs Toyota Fortuner Comparison Review | Cars18
Recommended For You
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- #BlueForSudan: Why Are People Changing Their Profile Pictures to this Shade of Indigo?
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- Cabin of the Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Could Take on Audi's Cockpit
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s