195/288 Seats ((145 Seats to Win)
|Wins + Leads||133||31||31||18||13|
Now Avail 'World's First' Freshly Brewed Beer Onboard British Airways Flight from May 1
"It would also be world's first "brewed beer at 40,000 feet," the release issued by the airline said.
Representative image. (Photo courtesy: AFP Relaxnews/ JUSTIN TALLIS)
British Airways will offer beer brewed in-flight to its customers from May 1. The airline and Scottish craft brewery, BrewDog, have teamed up to create a transatlantic IPA (Indian Pale Ale) to celebrate the airline's centenary, according to a release. It would also be world's first "brewed beer at 40,000 feet," the release issued by the airline said.
"Cans of the bespoke IPA, named Speedbird 100 after the airline's call sign, will be exclusively available to British Airways customers on board all long-haul and short-haul flights and in selected lounges from May 1," it noted.
The airline also said the recipe has been specifically brewed to work perfectly in the air and adapt to the reduction in taste and smell sensitivity at high altitudes.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Janhvi Kapoor Steps Out With Price Tag Attached to Outfit
- Police Drama or Unsafe Abortion? The Complicated Choice For Pregnant, Indian Teenagers
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- Sara Ali Khan's Bikini Pics from Sri Lankan Getaway Are Proof of Beachside Vacay Done Right
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami