Pagani Huayra Roadster to Be Unveiled at 2017 Geneva Auto Show
The Huayra was the successor to the already insane Zonda and as the car reaches its 6 years since introduction, it is about time that we had a drop-top variant of the car.
Pagani Huayra. (Photo Courtesy: Pagani)
What’s better than a Pagani Huayra that looks fantastic and goes at speeds that can put most supercars to shame? A Pagani Huayra without a roof.
The designers over at Pagani probably think the same, that’s why they are set to unveil the Pagani Huayra Roadster at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. The Italian supercar maker has lately been teasing the car on its social media platforms.
The Huayra was the successor to the already insane Zonda and as the car reaches its 6 years since introduction, it is about time that we had a drop-top variant of the car. The Roadster is expected to be powered by a mammoth 6.0-litre V12 heart which is courtesy Mercedes-AMG that puts out 730 bhp and a full-of-bragging-rights 1000 Nm of torque. Transmission duties are expected to be handled by a transverse sequential seven-speed automatic transmission.
There have been no confirmation from the company as to how fast the Roadster would be, but given the company’s reputation of making some of the most mind-boggling cars in the world, the Roadster won’t be a slouch by any means. Watch this space for updates.
Recommended For You
- Top Gun Maverick Trailer: Tom Cruise's Surprise Return to Franchise After 34 Years
- YouTube Music Now Lets Your Switch Between a Song And Its Music Video With a Single Tap
- Hrithik Roshan, Anand Kumar Host Special Screening of Super 30 for Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Netflix Hopes a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India is The Winning Ticket