Pagani Huayra Roadster to Be Unveiled at 2017 Geneva Auto Show
The Huayra was the successor to the already insane Zonda and as the car reaches its 6 years since introduction, it is about time that we had a drop-top variant of the car.
Pagani Huayra. (Photo Courtesy: Pagani)
What’s better than a Pagani Huayra that looks fantastic and goes at speeds that can put most supercars to shame? A Pagani Huayra without a roof.
The designers over at Pagani probably think the same, that’s why they are set to unveil the Pagani Huayra Roadster at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. The Italian supercar maker has lately been teasing the car on its social media platforms.
The Huayra was the successor to the already insane Zonda and as the car reaches its 6 years since introduction, it is about time that we had a drop-top variant of the car. The Roadster is expected to be powered by a mammoth 6.0-litre V12 heart which is courtesy Mercedes-AMG that puts out 730 bhp and a full-of-bragging-rights 1000 Nm of torque. Transmission duties are expected to be handled by a transverse sequential seven-speed automatic transmission.
There have been no confirmation from the company as to how fast the Roadster would be, but given the company’s reputation of making some of the most mind-boggling cars in the world, the Roadster won’t be a slouch by any means. Watch this space for updates.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- ‘Why Traffic Jams?’: Twitter Comes to a Halt after BJP MP Dismisses Automobile Slowdown
- Non-Veg Onions? Union Minister's Bizarre Excuse for Not Knowing Price of the Vegetable
- Panipat Vs Pati Patni Aur Woh Box Office Battle: Who'll be the Winner? Trade Analysts Weigh In
- Ramya Krishnan Looks Convincing as Jayalalithaa in Web Series Queen, See Poster
- Instagram Will Verify How Old The New Users Are, But Age is Just a Number