Passengers Complain of no AC for Three Hours in Air India Flight
The journey from Delhi lasted for an hour and 50 minutes throughout which the AC was dysfunctional.
Image for representation.
Passengers that boarded the Air India flight from Delhi to Calcutta on Saturday travelled without air conditioning for more than three hours, several passengers tweeted. Passengers claim that the flight that was scheduled to depart at 2pm on Saturday, took off at 3:45pm. However, airline officials stated that the flight had taken off at 3:26 pm.
#BreastCancer patient undergoing #radiation #Harrased in #AirIndia AI 20 DEL-CCU flight today. Delayed & overbooked flt. #mother was made to sit in NON-AC cabin for 3 hours owing to some passenger number miscalculation. Finally took off w/o the AC working. #PMO #NarendraModi pic.twitter.com/6I8xINNds1— Raghav Bhagat (@raghav_raghav87) June 8, 2019
According to reports, the flight landed in Kolkata after an hour and 50 minutes and the AC did not work the entire time throughout the journey.
Recommended For You
- Most Epic Selfie Ever? This Monkey Just Photobombed a Family's Vacation Photo and It's Hilarious
- Fact Check: Did ‘Game of Thrones’ Copy Arya Stark Slaying the Night King Sequence from an Indian Show?
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s