Plane Makes Emergency Landing at Chennai Airport as Pilots Notice ‘Sparks’ in the Engine
The pilots detected the 'spark' while the plane was still in the Indian airspace, the officials said.
Representational Image. (Photo: Reuters)
A Singapore-bound flight of a private carrier, which took off from Tiruchirapalli, made an emergency landing at the Chennai airport on Monday following a 'spark' in the engine, officials said. The flight landed safely. Nobody was injured in the incident and all 170 passengers were safely disembarked, they said.
The pilots detected the 'spark' while the plane was still in the Indian airspace, the officials said. Immediately, the pilots contacted the Chennai airport for an emergency landing. Permission was granted and firefighters were put on standby, they said. The passengers were later provided accommodation in city hotels. Technicians are attending to the snag, the officials said.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan's Cousin Says Sunaina is 'Vulnerable,' Asks People to 'Not Act as Vultures'
- Kota Girl Does The Impossible, Cracks All Major Competitive Exams in India
- CBFC Gives 'A' Rating to Shahid Kapoor's Kabir Singh, Asks to Modify Drug Snorting Scene
- KTM RC 125 ABS launched at Rs 1.47 Lakh in India
- This DC Modified Mahindra Marazzo Can Make a Luxury Private Jet Shy
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s