Polaris Ranger 6x6 in Action at Uttarakhand As Kedarnath Temple Reopens
Prime Minister traveled in a Polaris Ranger 6X6 800 EFI built for off-road activities.
Polaris Ranger 6x6 (Image: Polaris)
Yesterday Prime Minister Narendra Modi visiting Kedarnath temple was transported in the Polaris Ranger 6X6. Launched in August 2011 Polaris Ranger is useful in hilly areas and was used extensively for relief operations when flash floods had hit the region in 2013.
Also Read: Japanese Rider Wheelies 13 Hour Non-Stop
Prime Minister traveled in a Polaris Ranger 6X6 800 EFI built for off-road activities. The off-roader comes in four different variants depending on usage, space and performance: Only Trail (for hilly/mountain terrain), only sport (for dune-surfing), only 4 seat (4 seater side by side) and only extreme (for extreme performance in all conditions)
Polaris India currently has 14 dealerships across India.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Saina Nehwal, Kidambi Srikanth Post Contrasting Wins at World Badminton Championships
- OnePlus TV Will be Launched in India in September; Expected to Run Android TV
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 to Launch Today, Watch it Live Here [Video]
- New Zealand Cricketers Satterthwaite & Tahuhu Announce Pregnancy