Polaris Shuts Down Maufacturing of Victory Motorcycles
Victory Motorcycles parts will be supplied for the next 10 years.
Victory Octane (Image: Victory Motorcycles)
Polaris Industries Inc has announced shutting down of Victory Motorcycles and related operations with immediate effect.
The company has assured dealers that the existing inventories will be liquidated and the parts will be supplied for the next 10 years. Also, service and warranty coverage to Victory dealers and owners will continue for the same period.
Polaris says the announcement does not affect any of its other business units.
Competitive pressures of a challenging motorcycle market had increased headwinds for Victory brand, according to the company. Victory had been struggling to establish a market share needed to succeed and be profitable.
Recommended For You
- Watch Crowd Go Crazy As Avengers 4 Star Chris Hemsworth Bids Adieu to India
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan Revealed at Guangzhou International Automobile Exhibition
- Watch Makeup Artist Behind James Cameron's Avatar Turn Akshay Kumar into Beast for 2.0
- Volkswagen Directed to Pay Rs 100 Crore to CPCB Over Diesel Emissions Scandal
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018 Spied Completely Undisguised, Interiors Spied Too