Polaris Shuts Down Maufacturing of Victory Motorcycles
Victory Motorcycles parts will be supplied for the next 10 years.
Victory Octane (Image: Victory Motorcycles)
Polaris Industries Inc has announced shutting down of Victory Motorcycles and related operations with immediate effect.
The company has assured dealers that the existing inventories will be liquidated and the parts will be supplied for the next 10 years. Also, service and warranty coverage to Victory dealers and owners will continue for the same period.
Polaris says the announcement does not affect any of its other business units.
Competitive pressures of a challenging motorcycle market had increased headwinds for Victory brand, according to the company. Victory had been struggling to establish a market share needed to succeed and be profitable.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Bumrah Bowls the Best Yorker in World Cricket Currently - Akram
- Imam & Hafeez Half-centuries Help Pakistan Sink South Africa in Opener
- AutoSpace - Best of the Week: NGT Slams Volkswagen, New Wagon R Bookings Open and More
- Super Over Thriller, Stunning Last Ball Catch Decide WBBL Finalists
- 'Mahi Maar Raha Hai': Twitter Hails Dhoni as India Register Historic ODI Series Win in Australia
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s