Polaris Shuts Down Maufacturing of Victory Motorcycles
Victory Motorcycles parts will be supplied for the next 10 years.
Victory Octane (Image: Victory Motorcycles)
Polaris Industries Inc has announced shutting down of Victory Motorcycles and related operations with immediate effect.
The company has assured dealers that the existing inventories will be liquidated and the parts will be supplied for the next 10 years. Also, service and warranty coverage to Victory dealers and owners will continue for the same period.
Polaris says the announcement does not affect any of its other business units.
Competitive pressures of a challenging motorcycle market had increased headwinds for Victory brand, according to the company. Victory had been struggling to establish a market share needed to succeed and be profitable.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly Wore His Team Blazer From 19 Years Ago, Fans Go Gaga Over 'Dada Swag'
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 13: Abu Malik Says Shehnaz Gill Has Support of Salman Khan
- Watch: Farmer Turns 910-Pound Pumpkin into Boat and Goes for a Ride in Pond
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami