Royal Enfield Sales Rise 42 Percent in December 2016
The two-wheeler manufacturer had sold 40,453 units in December 2015, Eicher Motors said in a BSE filing.
Royal Enfield Classic 350. (Photo: Royal Enfield)
Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, has reported a 42 percent jump in total sales at 57,398 units in December 2016. The two-wheeler manufacturer had sold 40,453 units in December 2015, Eicher Motors said in a BSE filing. Exports during December jumped 160 percent to 1,082 units compared with 416 units in December 2015.
Total sales in the domestic market during the April-December period of the ongoing fiscal was at 4,88,262 units as against 3,59,968 units in the year-ago period, up 36 percent. Total exports in the nine-month period grew by 78 percent to 10,545 units from 5,943 units a year ago.
Recommended For You
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Salman Khan and Ranveer Singh Can't Stop Laughing in the New Promo
- Hina Khan Can't Stop Praising Ranveer Singh for His Chivalry, Says He's a Gentleman
- #TheFWord: We Need to Get Over Chandni Chowk, and Dine on Delhi's Actual Culinary Treasures
- PUBG Vikendi Snow Map to be Released on 20 December 2018: Watch Video
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s