Royal Enfield Sales Rise 42 Percent in December 2016
The two-wheeler manufacturer had sold 40,453 units in December 2015, Eicher Motors said in a BSE filing.
Royal Enfield Classic 350. (Photo: Royal Enfield)
Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, has reported a 42 percent jump in total sales at 57,398 units in December 2016. The two-wheeler manufacturer had sold 40,453 units in December 2015, Eicher Motors said in a BSE filing. Exports during December jumped 160 percent to 1,082 units compared with 416 units in December 2015.
Total sales in the domestic market during the April-December period of the ongoing fiscal was at 4,88,262 units as against 3,59,968 units in the year-ago period, up 36 percent. Total exports in the nine-month period grew by 78 percent to 10,545 units from 5,943 units a year ago.
Recommended For You
- Cannes chief Thierry Fremaux Checkmates Racing Reviewers, Bans Selfies On Steps
- 'Felt Violated': Mahira Khan Opens Up on Leaked Photos With Ranbir Kapoor
- Sonam and Anand All Set to Tie the Knot in Geneva? Deets Inside
- Hichki Review: Rani Mukerji Is In Solid Form In This Well-intentioned Film
- Shahid Thinks Mira Would Date This Bollywood Star If They Were Not Married