Royal Enfield Sales Up 25 Percent at 60,142 Units in April
Roayl Enfield exports during the month under review grew 36 percent to 1,578 units as compared to 1,160 units in April 2016.
Royal Enfield conducted One Ride on April 2 across 23 cities of the world. Image used for representation purpose. (Photo: Sarthak Dogra/News18.com)
Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, has reported a 24.78 percent jump in total sales at 60,142 units in April. It had sold 48,197 units in April 2016, Eicher Motors said in a statement. Exports during the month under review grew 36 percent to 1,578 units as compared to 1,160 units in April 2016.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Ahmedabad Boy Develops Drone That Can Destroy Landmines Without Risk to Humans: Watch Video
- Patralekhaa Opens Up on Dating Rajkummar Rao for 8 Years, Shares How the Two Fell For Each Other
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumoured to Feature Reverse Wireless Charging
- Fortnite to Pokemon Go: US Video Game Industry Scored $43.4 Billion Record Sales Last Year
- Priyanka Chopra & Sophie Turner Slay American Flag Polo & Snakeskin Look on Streets of L.A.
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s