Royal Enfield Sales Up 25 Percent at 60,142 Units in April
Roayl Enfield exports during the month under review grew 36 percent to 1,578 units as compared to 1,160 units in April 2016.
Royal Enfield conducted One Ride on April 2 across 23 cities of the world. Image used for representation purpose. (Photo: Sarthak Dogra/News18.com)
Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, has reported a 24.78 percent jump in total sales at 60,142 units in April. It had sold 48,197 units in April 2016, Eicher Motors said in a statement. Exports during the month under review grew 36 percent to 1,578 units as compared to 1,160 units in April 2016.
Recommended For You
- Jawa Motorcycle Returns To India: Shah Rukh Khan Goes Nostalgic, Says 'Grew Up On This'
- PUBG Battle: Sony PlayStation And Microsoft Xbox Betting Big on The Game's Popularity
- #DeepVeerKiShaadi: Check Out All Inside Photos of Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh’s Wedding
- AIBA Women’s World Boxing Championship: Spotlight Again on Mary Kom as World's Best Descend to New Delhi
- Novak Djokovic Eyes Semis After Dismissing Alexander Zverev at ATP Finals