Royal Enfield Sales Up 25 Percent at 60,142 Units in April
Roayl Enfield exports during the month under review grew 36 percent to 1,578 units as compared to 1,160 units in April 2016.
Royal Enfield conducted One Ride on April 2 across 23 cities of the world. Image used for representation purpose. (Photo: Sarthak Dogra/News18.com)
Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, has reported a 24.78 percent jump in total sales at 60,142 units in April. It had sold 48,197 units in April 2016, Eicher Motors said in a statement. Exports during the month under review grew 36 percent to 1,578 units as compared to 1,160 units in April 2016.
Recommended For You
- Jasleen Matharu Reportedly Files FIR Against Deepak Thakur, Ranveer Singh Goes on a Selfie Spree at ICC World Cup
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Launched With BS-VI Spec Petrol Engine at Rs 5.14 Lakh
- Benoit Paire, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Showcase Football Skills During Match Rally at Halle Open
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Belatedly Gets the Oxygen OS 9.5.4 Update With Bug Fixes And Improvements
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s