SML Isuzu Sales Up by 16.4 Percent in December 2016
SML Isuzu has reported sales of 1,021 units in December 2016.
Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. (Photo: Isuzu Motors)
Commercial vehicles maker SML Isuzu has reported 16.4 percent increase in sales at 1,021 units in December 2016. The company had sold 877 units in the same month of 2015, SML Isuzu said in a BSE filing. In the April-December period this fiscal, total sales were at 10,943 units, as against 9,196 units in the year-ago period, up 19 percent, it added.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Australian Midwife Earns Over 7 Lakh a Year Selling Placenta Smoothies and Keepsakes
- Rajinikanth’s 2.0 is Blockbuster in Hindi too, Kedarnath Rock Solid at Box Office
- 'Dracula Ant' is Now the World's Fastest Animal, and Truly Deserves its Name
- These Pics Are Proof Suhana Khan Has Begun Working on Her Goal of Becoming an Actor, See Here
- First Look: The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Has More RAM Than Your PC, But is That All?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s