Suzuki Motorcycle India Registers 40% Growth in January
Suzuki's cumulative sales for the period April 2018-January 2019 stands at 6,14,845 units over 4,70,719 units achieved during the corresponding period last year.
2019 Suzuki Hayabusa. (Image: Suzuki Motorcycles)
Two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Ltd said it closed last month with 40 percent sales growth in the domestic market. In a statement issued here, the company said it sold 63,209 units last month as against a corresponding figure of 45,287 units sold in January 2018.
Suzuki's cumulative sales for the period April 2018-January 2019 stands at 6,14,845 units over 4,70,719 units achieved during the corresponding period last year. The overall sales for the month stood at 69,162 units (domestic + exports) with a 39 percent growth over 49,618 units clocked during the same month previous year.
"The year 2019 starts with a good note for Suzuki Motorcycle India. The strong consumer sentiments and growing economy have propelled the double-digit growth for the brand in January," Satoshi Uchida, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Ltd, was quoted as saying in the statement.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ranbir Kapoor's Cousin Aadar Jain, Tara Sutaria Papped Post Dinner, Fuel Dating Rumours
- Why Are Apps on Your iPhone Requesting For Bluetooth? iOS 13 Reveals The Secrets
- Sonakshi Sinha Replies to People Trolling Her For Not Answering KBC Ramayan Question
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients