Suzuki Motorcycle to Export Made in India Gixxer to Japan
Suzuki has already dispatched the first consignment for the Japanese shores.
Suzuki Gixxer (Image: Suzuki India)
Suzuki Motorcycle India has said it will export its made in India flagship motorcycle 'Gixxer' to the Japanese market.
It is for the first time that a model manufactured by Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd (SMIPL) is being exported to Japan where its parent company Suzuki Motor Corporation (SMC) is based.
The company has already dispatched the first consignment for the Japanese shores. "We are already exporting Gixxer to other countries like Latin America and some surrounding countries.
The export of made in India vehicles to Japan denotes the high quality benchmarks established by SMIPL and its expanding global role," SMIPL Managing Director Satoshi Uchida said in a statement.
Exporting the Gixxer to Japan would also mean showcasing the advanced technology and superior quality standards within the competitive price range that have been developed by SMIPL in India, he added.
"We are confident that the Gixxer will be well accepted by Japanese consumer as well," Uchida said. The Gixxer is powered by a 155cc, single cylinder, air cooled engine with a five-speed gearbox.
Recommended For You
- Virgin Atlantic Flight Reaches Speed of 1300 Kilometers Per Hour; Sets New Record
- Fare Enough: Pilot Spells Out 'I'm Bored' Across the Sky During Test Flight
- Sunil Grover to Come Back on The Kapil Sharma Show, Deets Inside
- Fountain of Youth? Study Finds New Anti-ageing Compound in Japanese Plant
- Archana Puran Singh on Replacing Navjot Singh Sidhu on The Kapil Sharma Show: It's A possibility
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s