Tata Motors Bags Orders for Over 2,500 Commercial Vehicles
The company has bagged order for 1,045 buses from Gujarat State Roadways Transport Corporation (GSRTC) and 1,000 Winger ambulances from National Health Mission (NRHM), Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Himachal and Haryana.
Small Commercial Vehicles Appication Expo was held by Tata Motors. (Photo: Tata Motors)
Tata Motors said that it has bagged orders for over 2,500 commercial passenger transportation vehicles (CVs) from various institutional customers and it is in the process of delivering these units. The company has bagged order for 1,045 buses from Gujarat State Roadways Transport Corporation (GSRTC) and 1,000 Winger ambulances from National Health Mission (NRHM), Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Himachal and Haryana. It has also bagged orders for 400 CNG buses from Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Ltd (PMPML).
"The demand for public transportation is rapidly increasing in India with the government's thrust towards providing a smart, safe and convenient mode of commute to the citizens," Tata Motors President (CVBU) Girish Wagh said in a statement.
The company takes great pride in partnering with various state road transport undertakings (STUs) in delivering solutions, and to create and maintain a sustainable mass public transportation system, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications Leak Claims to Reveal All New Features
- Post #MeToo, 19% Men Don't Want to Hire 'Attractive' Women, Reveals Survey
- Airtel V-Fiber Broadband: 1Gbps Speed, 1000GB Free Data And Plans From Rs 799
- 'Caught in the Moment': Virat Kohli Credits Contemplative Pic to Wife Anushka Sharma
- Renault Kwid Electric Launched In China at Rs 6.22 Lakh, Gets 271Km Electric Range