Tata Motors Global Sales up 2.7% at 1,03,761 Units in October
The global numbers includes its subsidiary Jaguar Land Rover.
Image used for representational purpose. (Image: Reuters)
Home grown auto major Tata Motors today reported 2.7 percent increase in its global wholesales to 1,03,761 units in October this year. Global sales of commercial vehicles and Tata Daewoo range stood at 37,400 units during the month, up 1.3 per cent compared to same period last year, Tata Motors said in a statement. The passenger vehicle segment saw a growth of 3.5 per cent in global sales at 66,361 units in October, it added. The global numbers includes its subsidiary Jaguar Land Rover. Global wholesales for Jaguar Land Rover were at 49,757 units, the company said, adding Jaguar sales for the month were 13,295 units, while that of Land Rover stood at 36,462 units.
Also Watch: All-New Ford EcoSport | First Drive Review | Cars18
Recommended For You
- Anushka Joins Kohli in England Ahead of Afghanistan Clash
- US Man Suspected of Feeding Meth to Keep Illegally Kept ‘Attack Squirrel’ Aggressive
- Bharat Box Office Collection Day 14: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif Film Earns Rs 201.86 Crore
- A Deleted Scene in Game of Thrones has All The Answers About Cersei's Pregnancy
- Apple Rolls Out The iOS 13 Beta 2 For Developers: Here is Everything That it Brings to Your iPhone
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s