Tata Motors Jamshedpur Plant to be Closed for Third Time in August
Tata Motors went for a day closure on August 1. It went for three block closure from August 8-10 and third block will be from August 16.
Image used for representational purpose. (Image: Reuters)
The impact of slowdown in the auto industry on Tata Motors is visible as its Jamshedpur unit is going for third closure from August 16. "The Tata Motors will remain closed for four days from August 16. Officially it will be two days block closure but technically it will be closed for four days," sources in Tata Motors on the condition of anonymity told IANS.
Tata Motors went for a day closure on August 1. It went for three block closure from August 8-10 and third block will be from August 16. Sources in Tata Motors say there has been a sharp decline in purchase order of the vehicles from the Jamshedpur unit.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Woman Whose Rendition of Lata Mangeshkar Classic Went Viral Records Song for Himesh Reshammiya
- PV Sindhu Overcomes Tai Tzu Ying to Reach World Badminton Championships Semi-finals
- Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Leaked Ahead of Launch, All-Black SUV Looks Dominating
- Sai Praneeth Guarantees 1st Men's Singles World Championships Medal Since 1983
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel