Tata Motors to Hike Car Prices by up to Rs 25,000 from April
The company joins the likes of Toyota and Jaguar Land Rover which have also stated that they would hike prices of select models from April.
Tata Harrier SUV. (Image: Tata Motors)
Tata Motors said it will increase prices of its passenger vehicles range by up to Rs 25,000 from April on account of rising input costs and external economic conditions. The company joins the likes of Toyota and Jaguar Land Rover which have also stated that they would hike prices of select models from April.
"The changing market conditions, rising input costs and various external economic factors have compelled us to consider this price increase," Tata Motors President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit Mayank Pareek said in a statement.
Tata Motors currently sells a range of passenger vehicles which includes the likes of the Tata Tiago, Tata Harrier, Tata Nexon and more. Tata Motors had recently bagged orders for over 2,500 commercial passenger transportation vehicles (CVs) from various institutional customers and it is in the process of delivering these units.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone Opens About Why She Did Not Live with Ranveer Singh Before Marriage
- Bigg Boss 13: Are Sidharth Shukla and Arti Singh Getting Close Again?
- Google Pixel 4 isn't Coming to India and Desi Fanboys are Upset With Sundar Pichai
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C at Rs 6499 Lands Ahead of Peak Pollution Season
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro Launched in India: Specs, Price and More