Tesla Cars to Get a 'Dog Mode' Very Soon: CEO Elon Musk
Tesla CEO Elon Musk responded to a tweet requesting that a ‘dog mode' be integrated into the Model 3 with an unquestioning "yes." Last week, he confirmed that the feature will be arriving this week.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk (Photo: Reuters)
To fulfil the promise he made in October, Elon Musk announced recently that the Tesla ‘Dog Mode' feature will be arriving this week. Back in October, Tesla CEO Elon Musk responded to a tweet requesting that a ‘dog mode' be integrated into the Model 3 with an unquestioning "yes." Last week, he confirmed that the feature will be arriving this week. The request made last year suggested that the mode plays music, keeps the AC on, and activates a display screen to say, "I'm fine my owner will be right back," in order to keep pups safe and happy, and passersby from being alarmed and taking unnecessary action.
This will come in addition to the Cabin Overheat Protection, a feature released in 2016 that ensures the cabin temperature does not exceed 105-degrees Fahrenheit (40.5 degrees Celsius) up to 12 hours after you leave your car.
Sentry Mode (and Dog Mode) roll out next week— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 7, 2019
While Musk did not offer any more details about what Dog Mode will entail, he accompanied the announcement with confirmation that Sentry Mode will also be coming out this week; therefore, if someone does break in to make sure your dog is safe, you'll know exactly who it was thanks to this 360-degree surveillance system.
Recommended For You
- Little Girl's 'Ground Report' on Waterlogging in Haryana is Going Viral on Twitter
- A Science Fiction Writer's Thread on How Women Pee in Space is the Best Thing on Twitter Today
- India A Complete 4-1 Series Win Against West Indies A
- Pakistani Actor Mohsin Abbas Haider's Wife Accuses Him of 'Thrashing' Her While She Was Pregnant
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain