Tesla Customers May Face Longer Response Time as Deliveries Rise: Musk
Tesla is trying to iron out production bumps after struggling to produce Model 3 sedans and failing to meet several production deadlines.
Tesla Motors Inc Chief Executive Elon Musk pauses during a news conference in Tokyo, Japan, September 8, 2014. Image used for representation. (Photo: Reuters)
Tesla customers may face longer response time due to a significant increase in vehicle delivery volume in North America, Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk said in a tweet. "Resolving this is our top priority," Musk said.
Due to a large increase in vehicle delivery volume in North America, Tesla customers may experience longer response times. Resolving this is our top priority.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 12, 2018
The company was not immediately available to provide additional details on the tweet.
Tesla is trying to iron out production bumps after struggling to produce Model 3 sedans and failing to meet several production deadlines. The company has eliminated some colour options for its cars to streamline operations as it intensifies its efforts to ramp up production.
Recommended For You
- Intercontinental Cup 2019: 18-year-old Narender Gahlot Scores as India Draw 1-1 vs Syria
- Have You Tried Solving this ‘Maths Meme’ that Has Left People Scratching Their Heads?
- Did Netflix Just Give Out the Biggest Spoiler About Sacred Games 2 with this Cryptic Tweet?
- Watch: Sleeping Man Doesn't Even Wake Up as a Snake is Rescued from His Kurta
- TVS Young Media Racer Program 2019 Round 2: Has Anyone Seen My Footpeg?