Tesla Model 3 Deliveries for New Bookings to be in 2018
Customers who have already booked a Model 3 will get the car in 2017 as per the company's original plan.
Tesla Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
Elon Musk's Tesla Motors Inc said on Tuesday customers placing new orders for Model 3 cars will be able to take deliveries only from 2018.
Customers who have already booked a Model 3 will get the car in 2017 as per the company's original plan, spokeswoman Alexis Georgeson told Reuters.
CNBC had earlier reported that deliveries of all Model 3, including those booked previously, had been pushed to mid-2018 or later. The model 3 is supposed to be Tesla's first mass-production vehicle.
Recommended For You
- Rajummar Rao Models For Patralekhaa; See Picture
- Roger Federer Makes Best Start to Season, Aiming for Sixth Indian Wells Title
- Ranveer Singh Talks About Facing The Limelight, His Style Quotient And Padmaavat
- Irani Cup: Rajneesh Gurbani Puts Vidarbha on Brink of Win After Record 800/7
- India Joins In As World Prepares To Celebrate French Gastronomy On March 21