The Rs 39k Honda Navi Crosses 10,000 Sales Mark
Honda Navi was one of the most talked about launches during the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo.
The Honda Navi. (Photo: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
The most talked about two-wheeler launch of the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo – the Honda Navi has received an impressive response from customers, riding past 10,000 unit sales in just two months of its availability. Commenting on the customer response, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria (Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.) said, “We are delighted with the overwhelming response for NAVI from customers, especially from urban trendsetting youth. The unique appeal has made it a rage in the two-wheeler industry. While we celebrate 10,000 units of Navi, the number of bookings are increasing.”
The scooter is powered by 109 cc engine which makes almost 8 horsepower at 7,000 rpm and delivers a peak torque of 8.96 Nm at 5,500 rpm. The Navi runs on 12 inch front and 10 inch rear wheels, each equipped with a 130 mm drum-type braking unit, and gets tubeless tyres. It gets upside-down telescopic forks at the front and a hydraulic monoshock at the rear. NAVI, being made in India, enjoys an aggressive starting price tag of Rs 39,648 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
You can read the full review of the Honda Navi here.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'You Have Not Seen the Last of Us,' Says Greta Thunberg Ahead of World Economic Forum
- Scientists Are Trying to Find Survivors of Endangered Species in Australian Bushfires
- Reliance Jio Q3 2019-20 Results: Subscriber Base Jumps to 370 Million as of December 31, 2019
- Virat Kohli Spotted Driving His New Audi Q8 SUV For the First Time
- FASTags Have Actually Increased Waiting Times at Toll Plazas; Be Prepared For Delays