This 1:12 Scaled Model of Royal Enfield Classic 500 Deserves to be a Part of Your Collection
The 1:12 scaled model of Royal Enfield Classic is priced at Rs 1,200 the model and is 17.5 cm long, 6.5 cm wide and 10.5 cm in height.
The 1:12 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Scaled model. (Image source: Teambhp.com)
Decorative die cast models of iconic cars on a petrolhead’s showcase is not a surprise. The mere idea of loving these machines doesn’t stop on only life-sized functional ones. Hence, if you are an ideal diecast collector, this 1:12 scaled model of the Royal Enfield Classic 500 deserves to be a part of your collection.
Priced at Rs 1,200 the model is 17.5 cm long, 6.5 cm wide and is 10.5 cm in height. It tips the scale at 250 gm and is made of die-cast metal and plastic parts. A few notable features come in the form of steerable handlebars, rear view mirrors, working rear suspension and side stand.
In the real world, a real Royal Enfield Classic is one of the most sought-after monikers speaking of the Indian market. At Rs 2.01 lakh (ex-showroom) you can get a 499-cc air-cooled engine that churns 27.2hp and 41.3 Nm of torque.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- Bose Frames Review: Music And More, These Are Not Your Standard Sunglasses
- Amitabh Bachchan Expresses Displeasure on Illness Rumours, Says 'All is Not in the World For Sale'
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right