Toyota Corolla Altis With Sport Mode Launched at Rs 15.9 Lakh
The new Corolla Altis is equipped with 7 SRS airbags, Hill start Assist control, Vehicle Stability Control and more.
Toyota has announced the launch of new Corolla Altis. (Image: Toyota)
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today announced the launch of its premium & global sedan – The New Corolla Altis.
The New Corolla Altis sports newly styled grille, LED headlamps, LED DRLs along with 16.0 Alloy Wheels. The interior space comes with newly designed Instrument Panel with Soft Touch Dashboard and Flaxen interior colour.
New Corolla Altis offers a spacious cabin with rear reclining seats and is available in two engine options- 1.8 L petrol engine with Dual VVT-i and 1.4 L diesel engine with Variable Nozzle Turbo and Intercooler.
The car will also be available with a Sport mode which adds to its drive train.
The new Corolla Altis is equipped with 7 SRS airbags, Hill start Assist control, Vehicle Stability Control and an impact absorbing structure adding to the cabin rigidity and occupant safety.
Along with a new dark ‘Phantom Brown’ colour, the new Corolla Altis will be available in its existing colours of White Pearl Crystal Shine, Silver Mica Metallic, Champagne Mica Metallic, Grey Metallic, Super White & Celestial Black.
The various variants of the new Corolla Altis are priced as follows:
Recommended For You
- Rohit and Karthik Enjoy Day Off Watching Nadal Play at Australian Open
- Ranveer Singh Channels His Inner 'Gully Boy', Raps When Stuck in Traffic
- In Pics: Katrina, Jacqueline, Karan Johar Have a Blast at Sidharth Malhotra's Birthday Bash
- 'Africa' by Toto to Play On Loop for Eternity as Sound Installation in Namibia Desert
- WhatsApp Gets Dedicated Button for Group Conference Calls
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s