Here's Why the Toyota Innova Crysta Should Not Try to Be a Toyota Fortuner
A video of a Toyota Fortuner trying to go down some stairs and getting stuck is going viral.
Toyota Innova Crysta at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo. (Photo: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
Toyota Motor Corp has had one of the best years in terms of sales in 2016. One of the reasons behind that success was that the company launched all-new avatars of their two best-selling models – the Toyota Innova Crysta and the Toyota Fortuner. These cars are so popular that in December 2016, sales of Crysta had grown over 65% whereas the new Fortuner registered over 174% growth, contributing to the highest sale in the month of December in the last five years.
According to a new video that is doing the rounds on the internet and going viral, looks like someone confused the two and thought that the Innova has the same off-road capabilities as the Fortuner and decided to take, well, the road less travelled. Or quite simply – stairs.
What happens next is a sight to see and the scraping of the car's engine bay on the pavement is something that will send chills down the spines of automobile lovers.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Titans Review: A Mix of Noir and Rib-cracking Action Makes this DC Show on Netflix Worth a Watch
- Ranveer Singh Raps About Life in Shantytown in Gully Boy New Song Mere Gully Mein
- Paytm Republic Day Sale: Cashback on Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus and More
- Daughter Riddhima Shares Throwback Photos on Rishi and Neetu Kapoor's 39th Wedding Anniversary
- Cardiff Striker Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Suspected Plane Crash
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s