Here's Why the Toyota Innova Crysta Should Not Try to Be a Toyota Fortuner
A video of a Toyota Fortuner trying to go down some stairs and getting stuck is going viral.
Toyota Innova Crysta at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo. (Photo: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
Toyota Motor Corp has had one of the best years in terms of sales in 2016. One of the reasons behind that success was that the company launched all-new avatars of their two best-selling models – the Toyota Innova Crysta and the Toyota Fortuner. These cars are so popular that in December 2016, sales of Crysta had grown over 65% whereas the new Fortuner registered over 174% growth, contributing to the highest sale in the month of December in the last five years.
According to a new video that is doing the rounds on the internet and going viral, looks like someone confused the two and thought that the Innova has the same off-road capabilities as the Fortuner and decided to take, well, the road less travelled. Or quite simply – stairs.
What happens next is a sight to see and the scraping of the car's engine bay on the pavement is something that will send chills down the spines of automobile lovers.
Recommended For You
- Farhan Akhtar Feels Great as He 'Bumped' into Rumoured Girlfriend Shibani Dandekar, See Post
- Kapil Sharma-Ginni Chatrath Pre-wedding Details Revealed, Rituals to Start From This Date
- Jawa Motorcycle Returns To India: Shah Rukh Khan Goes Nostalgic, Says 'Grew Up On This'
- Bigg Boss 12: Shilpa Shinde Brutally Trolled for Defending Sreesanth on Washing Utensils
- The Increasing Prices of iPhones, And Competition From Chinese Phone Companies: Analysis