Toyota Innova Touring Sport Edition to Launch in India on May 4, 2017
The new Crysta is expected to be powered by a 2.7-litre 2TR-FE four-cylinder petrol engine and a 2.8-litre 1GD-FTV four-cylinder diesel engine.
Toyota Innova Crysta will now have a petrol variant too. (Photo: Toyota India/Altered by News18.com)
Toyota is set to launch the ‘Touring Sport’ variant of their popular MPV Innova Crysta on May 4, 2017, as a first-anniversary edition of its second generation Innova. The Innova Crysta Touring Sport is expected to be available in new color options.
In terms of expected changes, it could get new body cladding giving it a tougher look and 16-inch blacked out alloy wheels as Toyota had discontinued the 17-inch alloy wheel options from the Innova Crysta range following customer complaints.
The new Crysta is expected to be powered by a 2.7-litre 2TR-FE four-cylinder petrol engine and a 2.8-litre 1GD-FTV four-cylinder diesel engine that will be paired to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
It is also expected that the Touring Sports variant will be available in a six-seater trim and the rest of the interiors and equipment will be same as the current ZX variant. This includes features like the touchscreen infotainment system with rear parking camera, ambient lighting and keyless entry.
Despite its premium pricing, Crysta has been a high seller for Toyota since the launch in May 2016 and the new variant is expected to be offered with a marginal price bump. Watch this space for updates
Recommended For You
- OnePlus TVs Will Get The Netflix App Soon, But We Don’t Know Exactly When
- Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Reacts to Siddharth's Comment on Sister Arti, Says How Can He Do This
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Adam Lallana Scores Late to Salvage 1-1 Draw for Liverpool
- Bose Frames Review: Music And More, These Are Not Your Standard Sunglasses
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s