Toyota to Increase Vehicle Prices by Up To 3% From January
Earlier this month, Honda had announced to increase prices of its models by up to Rs 25,000.
Toyota Fortuner. (Image: Toyota)
Toyota Kirloskar Motor likely to hike prices across its models by up to 3% from January 2018. The company considered the price rise after reviewing input and freight costs periodically, which is also a general industry phenomenon.
“There has been an increase in the cost of manufacturing of vehicles. Frequent fluctuation in the global commodity prices and foreign exchange rates have continued to impact our input costs, from both domestic as well as import fronts. Toyota has been absorbing the additional costs all this while, protecting the customers from the price increase. However, due to the continued pressure of high costs, Toyota is considering a price increase of up to 3% across models with effect from Jan 2018.
To further enhance customer delight in the year-end, the company is offering bountiful offer under the Remember December Campaign for Toyota customers.
Under Remember December Campaign, customers can avail attractive schemes like 100% on road financing, interest rates starting at 4.99%, special EMI package. It also comprises of benefits ranging from Rs 40,000-Rs 90,000 varying from model to model across regions, also including additional benefits for Government and Corporate Employees. All these offers are valid up to December 31st”, as said by Toyota Kirloskar Motor spokesperson.
Also Watch: Dubai Airshow 2017 and Travelogue | Feature | Cars18
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Launched With BS-VI Spec Petrol Engine at Rs 5.14 Lakh
- WATCH | Kapil Dev Recollects His Knock of 175 Against Zimbabwe
- Support Pours in From Music Industry After Megadeth Frontman Dave Mustaine Diagnosed With Throat Cancer
- Xiaomi is Making Fun of Other Android Smartphones With Notches, as it Promotes The Mi 9T
- Biker Saves Three Girls from Eve-Teasing, Shows Importance of Mounted Cams in India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s