Triumph Motorcycles India Flags off Road Safety Ride from Jammu to Kanyakumari
During this ride, each Triumph dealership will become a point for safety demonstrations for motorcyclists.
Triumph Tiger 1200 XCx. Image used for representational purpose. (Photo: Manav Sinha/News18.com)
Triumph Motorcycles flagged off their Jammu to Kanyakumari ride in a bid to promote safer riding techniques across India. During this ride, each Triumph dealership will become a point for safety demonstrations for motorcyclist where be interactions with Triumph clubs and owners will take place, imparting road safety essentials.
Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. says, “As a responsible automobile company, it is imperative that we are active participants in the initiative that educates and encourages people to ride safely. Two-wheeler riders are at a higher risk on the roads. The key to safe riding is a combination of defensive driving, adherence to traffic rules, situational awareness, always wearing riding gear and following common road sense."
Triumph Motorcycles India is encouraging the riding culture in India. Standing testament to this, Vimal Sumbly – Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India flagged off the Jammu to Kanyakumari ride.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year
- Netizens Compare Virat Kohli's Hairstyle in Throwback Picture with Salman Khan's Tere Naam Hairdo
- Pankaj Tripathi Shares Emotional Incident When He Stole His 'Guru' Manoj Bajpayee's Slippers
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough
- I Went to the Future, in a Hotel Where My Butler to Bartender - Were Robots