TVS Apache RR 310, Ntorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V Launched in Peru
Indian Motos distributes TVS Motor Company products to over 170 sales points across Peru.
TVS Apache RR 310. (Image: Manav Sinha/News18.com)
TVS Motor Company announced the launch of three new products -- super-premium motorcycle TVS Apache RR 310, 125cc scooter TVS Ntorq 125 and motorcycle TVS Apache RTR 160 4V -- in the Peru market. TVS Motor Company in partnership with its local distributors Indian Motos, also announced the opening of a showroom in Lima. Indian Motos distributes TVS Motor Company products to over 170 sales points across Peru, the company said in a statement.
TVS Motor Company Senior Vice President, International Business R Dilip said the company is optimistic about strengthening its presence in the Peru market with the help of its distributors Indian Motos. "In our six-year association, they have helped establish our brand in the country especially in terms of three-wheelers. Today, we are delighted to launch three new products and open a state-of-the-art showroom in Peru," he added.
TVS Apache RR 310 is the first super-premium motorcycle brand from the company. TVS Ntorq 125 has been developed based on the TVS Racing pedigree. TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is a 160cc motorcycle.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas Expresses Happiness on Chandrayaan-2 Launch, Talks About 'Baahubali' Connection
- Neha Dhupia's 8-month-old Daughter Mehr Explains Monday Blues in the Most Adorable Manner
- FaceApp-like Technology Helps Chinese Police Reunite Man Kidnapped 18 Years Ago with Family
- Was a Brazil Priest Really Pushed Off Stage for Saying 'Fat Women Can't Go to Heaven'?
- German Woman Tries to Buy Audi Car with 'Monopoly' Money, Gets Busted