TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Launched in Colombia
The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V comes with a 159.7 cc, single-cylinder 4-stroke oil-cooled engine that churns out 16.5 PS of power.
2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V. Representational photo. (Image: TVS)
TVS Motor Company said it has launched TVS Apache RTR 160 4V in Colombia. The motorcycle comes with a 159.7 cc, single-cylinder 4-stroke oil-cooled engine that churns out 16.5 PS of power. The company had earlier announced the launch of TVS Apache RTR 160 2V (ABS) with new features in India.
"It is the most powerful 160cc motorcycle in Colombia and embodies the latest racing technology with best-in-class performance. We are confident that the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V will delight customers in Colombia," TVS Motor Company Senior Vice President - International Business R Dilip said in a statement.
TVS Motor Company had recently updated their entire TVS Apache RTR series with ABS. The Super Moto ABS for Apache RTR 160 2V, Apache RTR 160 4V and Apache RTR 180 provides a safer ride. TVS had said that the new generation ABS unit on the Apache RTR series motorcycles has been developed with a special algorithm, extensively derived out of the racing track.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- In Pursuit of Love, World's Loudest Bird Sings Heart out in 'Theatrical Swivel'
- BCCI President Has Not Spoken to Me on MS Dhoni: Virat Kohli
- Sara Ali Khan Shares Glimpses of Her Sri Lankan Getaway with Quirky Captions
- Disha Patani Shares Insta Story Featuring Tiger Shroff, Captions it 'Bhai Bhai'
- Here's All About Indian Army Sourced Nissan Jonga SUV Bought by MS Dhoni