TVS Motor November Sales Increase By 27 Percent
TVS motorcycle sales in India during the month grew by 29 percent at 1,19,883 units as compared to 93,202 units November 2017.
2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V. Representational photo. (Image: TVS)
TVS Motor Company reported 27 percent increase in total sales at 3,19,965 units in November. The company had sold 2,51,965 units in the same month last year, TVS Motor Company said in a statement. The Chennai-based firm said domestic two-wheeler sales were at 2,60,253 units last month as against 2,03,138 units in November 2017, a growth of 28 per cent. Motorcycle sales during the month grew by 29 percent at 1,19,883 units as compared to 93,202 units November 2017.
Scooter sales stood at 1,11,763 units last month as against 78,397 units in November 2017, a growth of 43 percent, it said. TVS Motor Company said its three-wheeler sales rise 48 percent to 12,823 units in November 2018 from 8,642 units registered in the year-ago month.
During the month, exports were at 58,476 units, a growth of 24 percent from 47,207 units in November 2017. Two-wheeler exports grew by 17 percent to 46,889 units last month from 40,185 units in November 2017, it added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Meet Dipesh, 18-Year-Old Dancer from Bengal Who's Trying to Put India on World Ballet Map
- Kapil Sharma Asks Fan to 'Fact Check' After Being Called Out for Disrespecting Women
- Nick Jonas Signalling I Love You to Priyanka Chopra is the Gold Standard for Romance
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson Ties the Knot With Laura Hashian in Secret Hawaiian Wedding, See Pics
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ Prices Start Rs 69,990: All The Launch Offers