TVS Motor Sales Decline 8 Percent to 1.84 Lakh Units in December
Exports during the month were at 30,694 units as against 32,706 in December 2015, a decline of 6.15 percent.
TVS Victor. (Photo: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
TVS Motor Company has reported an 8.47 percent decline in total sales at 1,84,901 units in December 2016. In comparison, the Chennai-based company had sold 2,02,021 units in December 2015.
The Total number of two-wheeler sales during the month of December 2016 declined 7.47 percent to 1,79,508 units. Exports during the month were at 30,694 units as against 32,706 in December 2015, a decline of 6.15 percent.
Also Read: Did Demonetisation Affect Car Sales?
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- US Woman Marries Zombie Child Doll in Intimate Ceremony, Says They Want to Have Kids Now
- Amitabh Bachchan Completes 50 Years in Cinema: Fifty Lesser Known Facts About the Star
- I-League: Minerva Request AIFF to Shift Srinagar Game or Ready to Forfeit
- High in Ireland: Island Put on Sale, Can Be Yours for a Million Pounds
- WhatsApp to Give You Option Before Being Added to Groups: Here is How to Use
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s