TVS Motor Sales Decline 8 Percent to 1.84 Lakh Units in December
Exports during the month were at 30,694 units as against 32,706 in December 2015, a decline of 6.15 percent.
TVS Victor. Image used for representational purpose. (Photo: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
TVS Motor Company has reported an 8.47 percent decline in total sales at 1,84,901 units in December 2016. In comparison, the Chennai-based company had sold 2,02,021 units in December 2015.
The Total number of two-wheeler sales during the month of December 2016 declined 7.47 percent to 1,79,508 units. Exports during the month were at 30,694 units as against 32,706 in December 2015, a decline of 6.15 percent.
Also Read: Did Demonetisation Affect Car Sales?
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- In Pics: Taking a Sneak Peek into 13 Reasons Why Season 3, Find Out Who Killed Bryce Walker?
- Here's Why Chris 'Thor' Hemsworth Wished Shamita Shetty on Her Birthday
- Gay Penguin Parents Who Tried to Hatch Stone Get Presented With Real Egg
- Bajrang Punia to Get Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2019