TVS to Launch two New vehicles Soon
The company is expected to launch a new entry-level sports bike, Apache RTR 310 which is rumoured to have the same engine as of the BMW G 310 R bike.
TVS Akula 310 Concept. (Photo: TVS Motors)
TVS motor company is planning to launch two new vehicles this fiscal. The company is planning to upgrade the existing models in their portfolio. With manufacturing plants in Mysore, Hosur and Nalagarh, the company is planning to invest earmarked capital expenditure worth Rs 500 crore for the current fiscal in three manufacturing plants to ramp up production of new and existing models.
The company is expected to launch a new entry-level sports bike, Apache RTR 310 which is rumoured to have the same engine as of the BMW G 310 R bike which is jointly developed by TVS Motor Company and BMW Motorrad. The BMW G 310 R is currently made in India at the TVS manufacturing plant and is already on sale in Europe and the US.
Also Read: TVS Aims to Launch Akula 310 by Mid-2017
Apache RTR 310 is expected to be the first bike to be launched under this partnership and it might cost around 1.6 - 1.7 lakh. The bike is expected to arrive in market in July 2017
It is also expected that the company will also launch a new 125 cc scooter under the Jupiter brand name as Jupiter is company’s largest selling scooter model, and is currently the second largest selling scooter in India.
Recommended For You
- All is not Well Between Alia Bhatt and Beau Ranbir Kapoor? The Actress Answers
- Benelli TRK 502, TRK 502X Launched in India, Prices Start From Rs 5 Lakh
- Amazon Apple Fest: Discounts on iPhone X, XR, MacBook Air, iPad Pro And More
- HP Spectre x360 13 Review: When A Good Windows Convertible Evolves Into a True Great
- 'Who Released JeM Chief?' Sidhu Reminds BJP of Kandahar After Drawing Flak for Pulwama Comments
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s