Two Qatari Military Training Planes Collide, Pilots Eject Safely: Defense Ministry
The collision occurred during a training exercise, the defense ministry's Twitter account said.
Image for Representation. (Image: Source)
Two Qatari military training planes collided in mid-air, but the pilots managed to eject safely, the defence ministry said on Wednesday.
"During a training flight a collision occurred between two training planes and the pilots were able to safely get out by using the ejection seat," a statement on the ministry's Twitter account said. It did not say when the collision happened.
Further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Is Chunky Panday the First Confirmed Celebrity Contestant of Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 13?
- People are Using FaceApp's Aging Filter to Compare Selfies with Photos of their Parents
- BS-VI Fuel Available at Same Cost as Regular Fuel in Delhi, Prices set to Increase in April 2020
- Kane Williamson’s World - What if India Had Dared to Embrace it Themselves?
- US Lawmakers Call Facebook's Cryptocurrency Plan Crazy And Delusional After Senate Hearing