Uber Launches UberMOTO in Noida and Ghaziabad
uberMOTO aims to become one of the most affordable transportation options in the city, offering fares as low as Rs. 10. The service is limited to certain parts of Noida and Ghaziabad for now.
Uber Launches uberMOTO in Noida and Ghaziabad (photo for representation, image: News18)
Uber has announced the launch of its bike-sharing product, uberMOTO, in Noida and Ghaziabad. Aimed at providing continuous connectivity around the NCR region. With the service already being active in Gurgaon and Faridabad, this launch aims to provide an easy and affordable way to travel around the NCR region. uberMOTO is now available in 7 cities - Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Ahmedabad. UberMOTO is also celebrating its one year anniversary in India this July, completing over 2 million trips so far- a milestone for the company.
How uberMOTO works:
• Download the Uber app for iOS or Android and create an Uber account
• Select uberMOTO in the app, enter the pickup location and payment method, and request a ride; receive driver details -- name, photo and details of the motorbike.
• uberMOTO drivers will have one helmet for the rider, and all riders and drivers must wear a helmet, as per the law.
• At the end of the trip, pay by cash, credit/debit card or mobile wallet and receive an electronic receipt via the Uber app.
uberMOTO aims to become one of the most affordable transportation options in the city, with fares as low as Rs. 10. While the service is limited to certain parts of Noida and Ghaziabad for now; Uber intends to scale the service across more areas of these cities in the coming time.
Don’t Miss: Tech And Auto Show – Episode 5
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Labuschagne Replaces Smith to Become First Like-for-like Substitution in Cricket
- Mission Mangal vs Batla House Box Office: Akshay Kumar Maintains Lead on Day 3
- DDCA to Name Stand After Virat Kohli in Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March