UM Motorcycles Inaugurates Dealership in Ahmedabad
With the inauguration of this dealership, the company now has twenty-four dealerships across the country.
UM Ahmedabad Dealership Opening. (Image: UM Motorcycles)
UM Lohia Two Wheelers Pvt. Ltd, the Indian arm of the American motorcycle maker UM International, LLC -- along with Lohia Auto inaugurated its dealership in Ahmedabad.
The dealership spread over 4200 sq. ft. includes display space, service centre along with the entire range of UM accessories and apparel which will be available at this dealership. Besides this, the dealership will also be part of the 24x7 Roadside Assistance Programme (RSA) that is already being offered by the company for the customers pan India.
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Rajeev Mishra, CEO, – UM Lohia Two Wheelers Pvt. Ltd said, “The opening of our dealership is in line with our vision to have a PAN India presence by the end of this year. The road network in the state is impressive of very high standards making it ideal for biking. Hence, we felt, it was imperative to have a dealership in the city as well.”
With the inauguration of this dealership, the company now has twenty-four dealerships across the country. The company had launched BS-IV compliant variants of their motorcycles recently.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Lisa Haydon Gives Another Fitness Inspiration with New Pictures of Her Baby Bump
- Ramya Krishnan on Comparisons Between Queen and Kangana Ranaut's Thalaivi: Our Show will Release First
- Walmart Apologises for Putting up Christmas Sweaters Featuring Santa Doing Cocaine
- Sania Mirza's Sister Anam Feels Grateful, Shares Snaps of Her Bridal Shower on Social Media
- 'A Huge Day' - Pakistan Welcome Sri Lanka for First Test Tour Since 2009 Terror Attack