UM Motorcycles Inaugurates Dealership in Dehradun
UM Motorcycles' first dealership in Uttarakhand is located in Dehradun at GMS Road, opposite Chaudhary Farm House.
Mr Sunil Singh, Senior Vice President, UM Lohia Two Wheeler Pvt Ltd & Mr Ankit Agarwal, Proprietor, UM Dehradun unveiling Renegade Commando
UM Motorcycles - the Indian arm of the American motorcycle maker UM International, LLC - along with Lohia Auto has made its entry in Uttarakhand as it inaugurated its dealership in Dehradun.
The dealership, located at GMS Road, opposite Chaudhary Farm House was inaugurated by Mr Sunil Singh, Senior Vice President – UM Lohia Two Wheelers Pvt Ltd, in the presence of Mr Ankit Agarwal, Proprietor, UM Dehradun and other dignitaries and guests.
The dealership will be spread over a total of 2500 sq ft, which shall include an area of 1500 sq ft for interacting with customers, and an area of 1000sq ft to provide the best after sales service and support.
Customers will also have the luxury of buying all UM branded accessories from this dealership as well. The company further shared that the recently announced 24x7 Roadside Assistance Programme (RSA) will also be available for all customers of the city immediately.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Wins Praises for Training Kids of 'Pulwama Shaheeds' at His School
- Alexa, Pay my Mobile Bill: India Gets Amazon Pay And Alexa Payments Feature First
- Akshay Kumar Asks Housefull 4 Cast to Sell Tea on Train, Watch Who Does Best
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works