UM Motorcycles Inaugurates Dealership in Dehradun
UM Motorcycles' first dealership in Uttarakhand is located in Dehradun at GMS Road, opposite Chaudhary Farm House.
Mr Sunil Singh, Senior Vice President, UM Lohia Two Wheeler Pvt Ltd & Mr Ankit Agarwal, Proprietor, UM Dehradun unveiling Renegade Commando
UM Motorcycles - the Indian arm of the American motorcycle maker UM International, LLC - along with Lohia Auto has made its entry in Uttarakhand as it inaugurated its dealership in Dehradun.
The dealership, located at GMS Road, opposite Chaudhary Farm House was inaugurated by Mr Sunil Singh, Senior Vice President – UM Lohia Two Wheelers Pvt Ltd, in the presence of Mr Ankit Agarwal, Proprietor, UM Dehradun and other dignitaries and guests.
The dealership will be spread over a total of 2500 sq ft, which shall include an area of 1500 sq ft for interacting with customers, and an area of 1000sq ft to provide the best after sales service and support.
Customers will also have the luxury of buying all UM branded accessories from this dealership as well. The company further shared that the recently announced 24x7 Roadside Assistance Programme (RSA) will also be available for all customers of the city immediately.
Recommended For You
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Teaser Trailer: Peter Parker Embarks on a Global Adventure
- In Pics: Katrina, Jacqueline, Karan Johar Have a Blast at Sidharth Malhotra's Birthday Bash
- Justin Bieber's Mother Raves Over Son's Wife Hailey Baldwin
- 'Africa' by Toto to Play On Loop for Eternity as Sound Installation in Namibia Desert
- WhatsApp Gets Dedicated Button for Group Conference Calls
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s