UM Motorcycles Unveils BS-IV Compliant Renegade Commando EFI, Renegade Sports S EFI
The motorcycles will now be powered with fuel injection engines that shall produce higher and consistent power as compared to earlier variants.
UM Motorcycles unveils BS-IV compliant Renegade Commando EFI and Renegade Sports S EFI. Renegade Commando 2017. (Image: UMGlobal)
UM Lohia Two Wheelers Pvt. Ltd, the Indian arm of the American motorcycle maker UM International, LLC -- along with Lohia Auto today unveiled BS-IV compliant variants of their flagship range; Renegade Commando EFI and Renegade Sports S EFI.
The motorcycles will now be powered with fuel injection engines that shall produce higher and consistent power as compared to earlier variants. The engine is specially designed to give better cold starts along with cleaner emissions. Other improvements in these models are a better and accurate throttle response and tuning options.
Speaking on the occasion, Rajeev Mishra, CEO, UM Lohia Two Wheelers Pvt. Ltd said, “We are happy to announce that following the implementation of BS-IV pollution norms in India, both Renegade Commando EFI and Renegade Sports S EFI fully comply with the stringent pollution norms. Our bikes will now come equipped with fuel injection engines that shall produce extra power for an increased driving pleasure.”
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- Trailers This Week: Robert Downey Jr, Tom Holland Reunite for Dolittle, Anurag Kashyap Unveils India’s First Spaceship Sci-fi
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring