VECV to Introduce BS-VI Ready Trucks Ahead of Deadline – Vinod Aggarwal [Video]
Apart from the Eicher trucks, VECV also manufactures Volvo trucks in India, Eicher buses and Euro-VI engines for Volvo that are exported.
Vinod Aggarwal, MD and CEO, VECV. (Image: News18.com)
Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles, one of the leading commercial vehicle manufacturers in India recently launched the modern Pro 2000-Series of trucks. The light-medium duty truck series comprising Pro-2049 and Pro-2095XP offer a modern cabin with features like infotainment system, cruise control and are BS-VI compatible.
We were invited to the VECV’s Pithampura, Madhya Pradesh based facility to drive the truck and see the manufacturing process. Apart from the Eicher trucks, VECV also manufactures Volvo trucks in India, Eicher buses and Euro-VI engines for Volvo trucks that are exported.
We also got a chance to have a discussion with Vinod Aggarwal, MD and CEO of Volvo Eicher on topics including safety in commercial vehicles, Indian trucking industry and more. Here’s an excerpt from the interview.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'You Make Me So Proud', Says Ranveer Singh to Deepika Padukone After Crystal Awards
- Udit Narayan Opens up About Aditya Narayan-Neha Kakkar Wedding Rumours
- OnePlus 8 Pro With 120Hz Refresh Rate Display Spotted in Leaked Photo
- Goals! Cristiano Ronaldo 'Kissing' Paulo Dybala is Breaking the Internet
- Rohit Sharma Hilariously Trolls Yuzvendra 'The Rock' Chahal With Viral Tattoo Meme