Vespa Elegante Special Edition Scooter Launched In India Priced at Rs 95,077
Powered by a 150cc engine and 12-inch alloy wheels with tubeless tyres, the scooter comes with leather finished seats.
The new scooter is available in a ‘Beige Unico’ colour apart from the ‘Pearl White’.
Vespa launched Vespa Elegante 150 cc special edition scooter edition in India priced at Rs 95,077 (ex-showroom Pune). The new scooter is the edition to the existing Vespa portfolio of SXL, VXL.
The new scooter is available in a ‘Beige Unico’ colour apart from the ‘Pearl White’. Powered by a 150cc engine and 12-inch alloy wheels with tubeless tyres, the scooter comes with leather finished seats, tinted fly screen, and an exclusive Elegante Badge.
Commenting on this launch, Stefano Pelle, CEO and Managing Director, Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited (India) said, “The special edition Vespa Elegante symbolizes Piaggio’s ownership of the premium scooter segment that the group has successfully created in the Indian market. With its classy yet modern designs, Vespa Elegante will be a proud possession of the Vespa enthusiast.”
Apart from the dealerships across India, The Vespa Elegante will also be available online via Paytm.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Arunachal Pradesh CM Rides Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 to Promote State Tourism
- Shraddha Kapoor Left in Tears After Hearing Her Brother Siddhant Sing
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream
- WhatsApp Has Some New Features For iPhone Users And You Can Use Them Now
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro