Volkswagen Cars Now Available Via Central Police Canteens
VW cars would be sold through all the master and subsidiary canteens of Central Police Canteen.
Volkswagen Ameo (Image: News18.com)
Volkswagen India has announced the commencement of sales of its vehicles through central police canteens.
The cars would be sold through all the master and subsidiary canteens of Central Police Canteen, the automaker said in a statement.
All the Central Armed Police Forces personnel including BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB and Assam Rifles along with other central security agencies employees can now buy Volkswagen cars at an attractive price and additional benefits such as priority delivery, tax exemptions in select states, it added.
"Extending our product offerings to the security personnel through the CPC, is another milestone in our commitment towards providing customers with the option to choose one of the safest cars available in India," Volkswagen Passenger Cars India Director Michael Mayer said.
Central Police Canteen (CPC) currently operates with 119 master canteens and 1,500 plus subsidiary canteens across India.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Tata Harrier SUV to Launch Today, Watch Live Launch Here – Video
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra, Kendall Jenner & Gigi Hadid are Obsessing Over these Puffer Jackets
- Google to Verify Political Ads in India Ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha Elections
- People are Waiting For Me to Fail, Says Kangana Ranaut
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Google Pixel 3 Top DxOMark's Selfie-Quality Rankings
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s