Volkswagen India Sales Down By 6.48% in August
The company had sold 4,447 units in the same month last year.
Volkswagen Tiguan. (Image: Siddhartha Sharma/News18.com)
German auto major Volkswagen reported 6.48 percent decline in August sales in India at 4,159 units. The company had sold 4,447 units in the same month last year, Volkswagen India said in a statement. The recently-launched Volkswagen Tiguan has received a very encouraging response from the market, it added. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt, said that with the onset of the festive season in regions across India, the company has enhanced car buying experience and started customer engagement initiatives.
Also Watch: Isuzu mu-X Test Drive Review | Cars18
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough
- Amit Panghal Becomes 1st Indian Man to Reach World Boxing Championships Final
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Taylor Swift Weighs in on Game of Thrones Finale and Daenerys Targaryen's Fate
- Renault Triber First Drive Review – Economical Genius