Volkswagen T-Cross Compact SUV Teased Ahead of Official Unveiling Tomorrow
The T-Cross is billed as the first urban SUV from Volkswagen -- a sort of more compact version of the brand's T-Roc, along the same lines as its relation, the Audi Q2.
In spite of its camouflage, there's no longer much mystery surrounding the Volkswagen T-Cross. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Just days before its official unveiling --scheduled for Thursday, October 25, 2018 -- Volkswagen has teased its new T-Cross small SUV in a short video shared online by the German car manufacturer. The T-Cross is billed as the first urban SUV from Volkswagen -- a sort of more compact version of the brand's T-Roc, along the same lines as its relation, the Audi Q2.
The new video features a series of close-up views of the car's radiator grille, lights, rims, steering wheel and dash. The shared lineage with the T-Roc is apparent in this SUV, which promises to be spacious, versatile and safe. It will come with a wide range of driving aids as standard, such as an emergency braking system and a lane assist lane-keeping system. Features on the inside include a Beats audio system.
The T-Cross is due on sale from spring 2019 worldwide.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar and Housefull 4 Team Go for Early Morning Shooting on The Kapil Sharma Show
- Hina Khan Slams People for Comparing Her and New 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif as Ekta Kapoor Weighs In
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C at Rs 6499 Lands Ahead of Peak Pollution Season
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution
- Mercedes-Benz G 350 d Launched at Rs 1.5 Crore in India