Volkswagen Tiguan to Be Launched in India This May
It is expected that Tiguan in India will make use of the 147bhp 2.0-litre TDI diesel engine paired to a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox
Volkswagen Tiguan has been launched in India and will be offered in two trims. (Photo: Volkswagen)
Volkswagen Tiguan is expected to make its way on the Indian roads this May as the company recently announced the production of Tiguan at its Aurangabad plant this March.
Premiered in 2015, Tiguan is rumored to have all-wheel-drive 4Motion system with two variant option which is expected to have high-definition instrument panel, head-up display unit along with a panoramic sunroof.
It is expected that Tiguan in India will make use of the 147bhp 2.0-litre TDI diesel engine paired to a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
It will be company’s first SUV built on MQB platform to enter India.
As far as the price is concerned, Tiguan is expected to range between Rs 25 lakh to Rs 30 lakh as the car is being produced in India.
Recommended For You
- Mandira Bedi Posts Stunning Beach Photo from Maldives, See Here
- Apple Releases iOS 12.4, WatchOS 5.3; Walkie-Talkie App Returns on Apple Watch
- Fan Shares Akshay Kumar’s Picture from 1997, His Response is Winning the Internet
- Fact Check: Did the 'Sun Baby' from Teletubbies Just Have a Baby of Her Own?
- OxygenOS 9.0.7 Update for OnePlus 5/5T Brings Fnatic Mode and Screen Recorder