Volkswagen Tiguan to Be Launched in India This May
It is expected that Tiguan in India will make use of the 147bhp 2.0-litre TDI diesel engine paired to a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox
Volkswagen Tiguan. (Photo: Volkswagen)
Volkswagen Tiguan is expected to make its way on the Indian roads this May as the company recently announced the production of Tiguan at its Aurangabad plant this March.
Premiered in 2015, Tiguan is rumored to have all-wheel-drive 4Motion system with two variant option which is expected to have high-definition instrument panel, head-up display unit along with a panoramic sunroof.
It is expected that Tiguan in India will make use of the 147bhp 2.0-litre TDI diesel engine paired to a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
It will be company’s first SUV built on MQB platform to enter India.
As far as the price is concerned, Tiguan is expected to range between Rs 25 lakh to Rs 30 lakh as the car is being produced in India.
Recommended For You
- Netflix Ranks X Men, Calls Wolverine Overrated and Fans Lose Their Cool
- Archana Puran Singh on Replacing Navjot Singh Sidhu on The Kapil Sharma Show: It's A possibility
- Gully Boy Faces Major Drop As It Inches Closer to Rs 100 Cr Mark, Uri on 'Miraculous Run'
- Fissures in BCCI on Sending Letter to ICC Urging Pakistan Ban from World Cup
- Samsung Galaxy S10e Vs OnePlus 6T: Is This The New Affordable Android Flagship Smartphone Battle?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s