Volvo Auto India Hikes Prices Across Model Range by up to Rs 2.5 Lakh
Volvo has said that the increase in prices is due to rise in input costs.
Volvo Logo. Image used for representative purpose. (Photo: Reuters)
Volvo Auto India has announced a price revision of models across range citing an increase in input costs.
"All the models would undergo an upward revision in the Ex-showroom prices by up to 2.5%. The increase is due to rise in input costs which affect all models sold in India. Volvo Cars focus has always been to provide the best-in-class products to our customers at a competitive price with class-leading safety and intuitive features offered as standard across models." the company said in a statement.
The Swedish automaker had entered India in 2007 and currently sells eight luxury models ranging from the S60 sedan to the XC90 SUV.
Here is a list of the existing prices of all the models along with their revised prices.
Recommended For You
- Who's a 'Modern Girl?' Textbook Meant For School Children Says She's 'Self-Centered and Only Cares For Fashion'
- Report Suggests 2018 Apple iPhone Pre-Orders to Start in Some Countries September 14 With a Launch on The 21st
- A Sneak Peek into Five Years of the Boldest MTV VMA Looks
- Cocktail Recipes for Monsoon Season's Perfect Night Party
- Samsung and Huawei: Why Are Phone Makers Being Deceptive About The Cameras in Their Phones?