Volvo Auto India Hikes Prices Across Model Range by up to Rs 2.5 Lakh
Volvo has said that the increase in prices is due to rise in input costs.
Volvo Logo. Image used for representative purpose. (Photo: Reuters)
Volvo Auto India has announced a price revision of models across range citing an increase in input costs.
"All the models would undergo an upward revision in the Ex-showroom prices by up to 2.5%. The increase is due to rise in input costs which affect all models sold in India. Volvo Cars focus has always been to provide the best-in-class products to our customers at a competitive price with class-leading safety and intuitive features offered as standard across models." the company said in a statement.
The Swedish automaker had entered India in 2007 and currently sells eight luxury models ranging from the S60 sedan to the XC90 SUV.
Here is a list of the existing prices of all the models along with their revised prices.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia Live Streaming: When and Where to Watch Third ODI in Melbourne on Live Tv & Online
- #10YearChallenge - Top 5 Cars Then and Now: Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro & More
- Last Amazon And Flipkart Sales Before New E-commerce Guidelines Kick in: Everything to Know
- Exclusive - Upcoming Mahindra XUV300 Compact SUV Spied Testing Ahead of Launch on 14th February
- Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4X Pro 55 Review: You Won’t Find a Better 55-inch TV at This Price
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s