Volvo V90 Cross Country to Launch in India Today
Volvo V90 Cross Country is first luxury estate wagon In India
Volvo V90 Cross Country. (Image: Arjit Garg/News18.com)
Volvo is all set to launch its first luxury estate wagon in India, The Volvo V90 Cross Country. Equipped with the Volvo’s D5 engine that is powered by 2.0-litre turbocharged motor with 235 bhp and 480 Nm torque output, the V90 is expected to be priced between XC90 SUV and S90 sedan. We are expecting Volvo V90 to have a starting price close to Rs 65 lakhs as with off-roading capabilities and tons of safety features, the car is also equipped with AWD and radar-based safety system called the Intellisafe system. Segment wise the car is not expected to face any tough competition as this car is one of its kind but in this price range, the Volvo V90 is expected to compete with the likes of BMW X3, Audi Q3 and Mercedes-Benz GLE.
Till then you can check out our test-drive review of the Volvo V90 Cross Country: Volvo V90 Cross Country Test Drive Review - SUV De-Addiction
Check this space for all the details from the launch event and also our full video review of the V90 Cross Country.
Recommended For You
- David Dhawan Slaps Son Varun in this Fun Father's Day Video
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- 18 Years of Lagaan: Aamir Khan Shares Emotional Post and Thanks Ashutosh Gowarikar
- Weekly Tech Recap: E3 2019, Mi Band 4, Google Pixel 4, London Tech Week and More
- Indian Talent Will Help Tide Over The Million Person Tech Expertise Shortfall: techUK’s Simon Spier
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s